Adina Žuga is a 22-years-old blogger behind Nuclear Glitter who writes about fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. She was born and raised in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, where she studied Slavic languages and literature. In the meantime, she specialized in Marketing and became a digital manager for various Fashion and Beauty companies from USA and EU.
She had always been passionate about fashion and founded Nuclear Glitter blog back in December 2014 to create a space to share her everyday tips and maximalist style with readers, working on her own fashion line and turning her blog into an inexhaustible source of unique style in the process with a team of creative individuals. Staying loyal to her baby bangs for over the decade and creating an empowering space for women worldwide.
2015 – 2016:
- Marketing manager at Coverbook – Fashion app of your dreams
- Content contributor for various fashion websites and brands including Oh Ya Fashion and Vuur Style
- Journalist at FACE TV, Sarajevo
- Fiction writing | The Open University, Royal Charter, United Kingdom
2013 – 2014:
- Found Nuclear Glitter blog
- Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom – International conference, Assistant
- What has our struggle given us? | Curated by Pierre Courtin and CRVENA, Assistant
- Women and Politics | Feminist Summer School
2012 – 2013
- Training Instructor | Association for Culture and Art CRVENA
- V-Day, Organization Team
- High school degree, Marketing, PR